BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

NOTE TO MY LOVE... :)

hello Love... I kno that u will check n read my blog.. hahha...
here.. i just want to say bubye... soon.. im goin back to our beloved homeland..
n im sory for not telling u early.. its not my fault.. sis was booked it without my prmission..
but.. its okey then.. im just goin back there for a week.. dont be sad n dont mad..
will text n ring u evryday.. no worried bout me.. im big girl.. big girl kno how to manage their life.. is its? ehehhe.. (sounds like im more matured than u) hahahha..

love.. u kno what.. cant wait to celebrating cny with my sis n bro in law.. it was 3 years dint celebrating cny with them.. cant wait to collect angpau from them.. hohoho..

huhu.. take care here.. dont make "jahat" here without me okey.. and dont frget to fetch at KLIA a week after... :)
muaxxx.. Love u so much... :D

0 comments: